In this interview with beasts of war Ronnie revealed some additional details:
- The game is coming out at the end of 2016 (I guess in time for Christmas) but there will be a Kickstarter soon on February 2016.
- The KS will have simpler pledge structure (unique pledge of about $100 limited or no add-ons at all)
- Mantic is doing about 120 sculptures for the game! I guess they will be models with unique poses (like the ones in Zombicide) and they will not be pre-painted.
- The scale of the minis is some sort of heroic 28 mm (they should be a little bigger compared to those they did for Mars Attacks!)
- There will be a starter set and a number of expansion packs, in each expansion there will be 1 main hero + 1 secondary hero + 1 unique walker + all the cards with stats and equipments.
- The game will be a skirmish between two faction of survivors, the walkers will move and attack based on some sort of IA (they are drawn by noise).
- The game will not be grid based (like Deadzone) but you can play on any surface, there will be rulers to handle the various ranges.
- In the starter set there will be some cardboard terrain but depending on how the KS goes they might be upgraded in plastic.
I can't wait!