Saturday, May 13, 2017

On Sale: 3D printed stairs and handrails for Deadzone scenery

Since s couple of people asked about this (and since I need to find away to fund my bigger projects) I'm putting on sale a couple of custom components I made for Deadzone.

Some general info:
  • they are 3D printed in PLA.
  • they might have some imperfections here and there, such imperfections can be removed with something sharp like a scalpel, cutter etc.. 
  • PLA does not like high temperatures, so you might not want to leave this in your car under the sun!
  • I'm offering free shipping within the UK for every order containing at least two sets, for other countries just send me an e-mail.
  • For additional info feel free to send me an email at
  • I print this stuff in my free time, once you make an order I will put your things into the queue and once they are ready I'll contact you again to arrange the payment via paypal and the shipping details.

Set #S1: Stairs System
  • This is designed to be used in this exact configuration.
  • 5 components: the exterior side, the interior one, the vertical bit in the middle and two handrails that can be clipped on the side of the tile. 
  • Designed to allow to stack two or more floor on the top of each other.
  • £4 per set.

Set #H1: Handrails

  • Designed to be clipped into the Deadzone terrain without glue, they come with an embedded round peg that fits the hole in the Deadzone terrain.
  • Set contains 8x intact handrails and 2x handrails broken in the middle.
  • £4 per set.

Set #S1 + #H1: Files only
  • The .stl files so that you can print the components on your own.
  • The designs have no embedded supports.
  • My printer takes about 20 min to print the smaller ones and about 2 hrs for the larger one.
  • Just to be clear: You are not allowed to distribute or sell the files, your are not allowed to sell the components made using the files.
  • £5 for all the files.
Some examples of what I made using the components above:

Sunday, April 30, 2017

3D Printed Dungeon update: Zombicide BP #1

These are a couple of pictures showing the progress on my 3D printed dungeon.
The layout is based on the scenario #1 for Zombicide black plague.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

BRIKS 001 Modular building for wargame is on sale!

The first bundle with the 3D printable .stl files that I designed is available here!

At this other link you can find a list of the various components included.

Here you can find a sample of what you can create using the tiles:

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Space Corridor v2: The space colony grows [part 3]

Quick update on the status of the space station project, 
the construction continues and a third building is now ready!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Space Corridor v2: Building the space station [part 3]

In the last weeks I've been working some some additional pieces that will allow to use what I designed fro the "space corridor" to be used also for wargames like Warpath, Gates of Antares and of course Deadzone.

The other day I had some spare time and I printed the first batch of extra components, you can find some picture below.
To give you an idea about the size the squares printed on the paper sheet underneath are 3x3 inches.

Pretty much everything (beside the stairs) can be assembled without glue and those vertical connectors you can see on the sides have some holes that will fit some magnets in order to keep the various sections together.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Space Corridor v2 [part 2]

In the last weeks I've been redesigning almost completely the space corridor, I was quite happy with my previous design (which dates back to the Summer of 2011) but it wasn't exactly what I wanted.

This new iteration is very close to match my high level goals for the project:

  • The tiles are based on a 3x3 inch grid, which would make possible to use them with Deadzone.
  • This pieces can be used either as space corridor OR as proper terrain for sci-fi wargame.
  • It can be assembled almost completely without glue.
  • there is enough room to fit bigger models.
This is the first room I made, basically a T-Junction (space marine is for scale)

And this is a small access point (from the outside and from the inside)

At the moment I'm printing the components for a second room and I'm designing some extra details like the doors (between each section) and some scatter terrain like barrels and crates.

Monday, September 12, 2016

3D printed modular building [part 1]

The 3rd project we are working on (besides the dungeon and the space corridor) is the modular building!

The design principles are very similar to the what we did for the dungeon:

  • Based on 10x10cm tiles.
  • Everything can be interlocked without glue.
  • Some sort of generic style that could fit a fantasy wargame but also something modern. (I'm looking forward to use this stuff for Frostgrave but also TwD)
  • And also for this one the layout will be loosely based on the tiles of Zombicide Black plague (I'm starting with the stuff for the mission 1).
This is what I got so far, I'm looking forward to add some additional details very soon like internal stairs, a couple of alternative styles for door and windows, internal walls...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...