Some general info:
- they are 3D printed in PLA.
- they might have some imperfections here and there, such imperfections can be removed with something sharp like a scalpel, cutter etc..
- PLA does not like high temperatures, so you might not want to leave this in your car under the sun!
- I'm offering free shipping within the UK for every order containing at least two sets, for other countries just send me an e-mail.
- For additional info feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.
- I print this stuff in my free time, once you make an order I will put your things into the queue and once they are ready I'll contact you again to arrange the payment via paypal and the shipping details.
Set #S1: Stairs System
- This is designed to be used in this exact configuration.
- 5 components: the exterior side, the interior one, the vertical bit in the middle and two handrails that can be clipped on the side of the tile.
- Designed to allow to stack two or more floor on the top of each other.
- £4 per set.
- Designed to be clipped into the Deadzone terrain without glue, they come with an embedded round peg that fits the hole in the Deadzone terrain.
- Set contains 8x intact handrails and 2x handrails broken in the middle.
- £4 per set.
Set #S1 + #H1: Files only
- The .stl files so that you can print the components on your own.
- The designs have no embedded supports.
- My printer takes about 20 min to print the smaller ones and about 2 hrs for the larger one.
- Just to be clear: You are not allowed to distribute or sell the files, your are not allowed to sell the components made using the files.
- £5 for all the files.
Some examples of what I made using the components above: