Monday, August 8, 2016

3D printed dungeon (part 3)

Since I got the 3D printer about 10 days ago I've been able to print about half of the components for the first section of the dungeon (around 15 individual pieces), in the meantime I also designed some new bits and merged together other components that were taking too long to be printed individually.

As you can see below I haven't painted anything yet, I'm waiting to finish the section before worrying about put some colour on it... and also some bits here and there don't quite match and I'll have to file some material in excess sooner or later.


This is what I got at the moment









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...