- It's made in hard plastic, it's not quite like the one used for the miniatures but very similar.
- The castle is designed to be modular, the idea is that you can buy it piece by piece and then put it together (and maybe reconfigure it later...)
- This product is more expensive than the "classic" GW Fortress... but the level of detail and the flexibility of the kit is way better.
- The tower can be used either as tower (doh!) or as main gate for the castle.
- This box has enough pieces to make a three tier tower with BUT you can still buy more frames to make it taller.
On the back of the box you can find the instructions (pretty straight forward stuff)
And these are the frames in the box (some of them can be purchased individually)...
2 x frame C, the portcullis can be used to build a castle gate. As you can see in the instructions above you are supposed to snap one of the wall and replace the:section in the middle with the portcullis.
2 x frame B: these should be used to make the upper tier of the tower.